Construction of basement traffic safely, effectively
Currently, with the system of housing infrastructure, high-end apartment buildings, commercial centers have been built more and more so the design and construction of the tunnel traffic becomes necessary and necessary. More important than ever. In order to save space as well as stabilize the system of vehicles, basement has been applied. Today's paper HP-TECH will introduce to you the specialized paints used in the basement traffic system.
Paints commonly used for traffic construction basement
CADIN painted lines are made from Acrylic resin. Often used in the subterranean traffic flow. The paint has a lot of features such as: high abrasion resistance from traffic equipment and good chemical resistance, can resist well in alkaline and moisture.
Paint the Seamaster 6200
This type of paint is based on chlorinated rubber resin, which gives a high level of finish. Seamaster 6200 has outstanding features such as fast drying, good cover. At the same time high strength, resistance to abrasion, slippery, resistant to soluble asphalt quite well.
Installation of convex mirror mirrors and road markers
Guide building traffic basement safe, effective
Step 1: Prepare the surface
- The surface should be clean and free from grease or dirt.
- The surface should be completely dry, free of moisture
Step 2: Execute
- It is necessary to stir the basement traffic paint before use. Be careful to stir well into the bottom of the bin to ensure that the paint is not deposited.
- Mix 5 to 10% of CADIN Thiner solvent with a damp ink and stir evenly before use.
- Stick tape on both sides of the line to limit the paint from flowing out of the line.